18 posts • joined 22 Aug 2007
I have to agree.
I've had one for about a year (picked up in the states) and it's great. This needs to be released in UK.
Made my day...
Enough said really.
So A/C your comment would not go in the 'intelligent/witty/useful' thread then...
Is that all thats needed?
If we use devices like this in the UK, would we not be liable?
Are these the scumbags who collect/extort the BBC tax?
Go for it.
If you need another tester, I'm ready and willing.
Just shoot them
When are we going to finally rid ourselves of religious nutters?
überdatabase 'wouldn't spot terrorists'
I think that has to be done by our teachers now...
Endeavour gets up there, and it has knackered tiles, then what?
My anti-virus does not see anything that goes through Chrome. Could that explain why it is so fast :)
To Daniel Pimley
Agreed :) Zen are pretty damn good...
Would these tips not produce sonic booms?
to 'drop and give me 20' :)
I just tried to buy one of these and was told Asus had issued a recall :(
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review