4 posts • joined 22 Aug 2007
What a hilarious screwup. Please, please tell me that the call was recorded, as techy nerds surely we're capable of that.
I deal with O2 bods frequently, and I can believe their stupidity.
Motorola hasn't produced a decent phone...
...since the Accompli 008 as far as I'm concerned. A great phone, that I've still got in my mobile phone museum in the loft (I say museum, it's actually a cardboard box ready for the antiques roadshow in 50 years).
You think that's bad
I can't even spel O2
They've pitched this completely wrong. They should be marketing it as a tamagotchi-esque device with phone capabilities, rather than a crappy phone with a few 'educational' games.
The kids are much more likely to want to carry it around with them.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer