4 posts • joined 22 Aug 2007
What a hilarious screwup. Please, please tell me that the call was recorded, as techy nerds surely we're capable of that.
I deal with O2 bods frequently, and I can believe their stupidity.
Motorola hasn't produced a decent phone...
...since the Accompli 008 as far as I'm concerned. A great phone, that I've still got in my mobile phone museum in the loft (I say museum, it's actually a cardboard box ready for the antiques roadshow in 50 years).
You think that's bad
I can't even spel O2
They've pitched this completely wrong. They should be marketing it as a tamagotchi-esque device with phone capabilities, rather than a crappy phone with a few 'educational' games.
The kids are much more likely to want to carry it around with them.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix