4 posts • joined Wednesday 22nd August 2007 09:21 GMT
V for vendetta is an amazing movie. But isn't it a 15?
Does that not mean that anyone under 18 who may have bought this movie just got reccomended porn.
And why would anyone buy it when it can be found so feely on the net.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging