5 posts • joined 21 Aug 2007
Ritalin is an amphetamine. Due to the neurochemistry of those with ADHD, it has the opposite effect on them.
Sorry, it won't do much to calm the average person down. Quite the opposite in fact.
>Anything with Eliza Dushku is bound to fail, she can't act.
God, isn't that the truth. Anyone remember 'Tru Calling'? *shudder*
The Zapper looks like a Steyr AUG about as much as a Derringer looks like a Desert Eagle.
I'll agree about the Zapper being superceded by a homebrew (or alternative third-party) housing, though. The chunk-of-plastic look doesn't do it for me, and it seems like the same is true for many others as well.
Or how about Federation of Entertainment Copyright Enforcement Stooges?
Re: What about Belgium....
"A better explanation of the women liking pinky red, would be that its a good healthy colour of skin to be and they are more likely to be selected as a mate if they look healthy e.g. mating colour presentations in baboons..."
So pinky-red would be a good skin colour. In Africa. You know, with *Africans*.
It may be hard to imagine, but I think the first humans probably weren't white.
I completely agree about the research, though: while it's impossible to make a conclusive judgement without seeing the details of the methodology used, as presented in the article it sounds completely worthless.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads