5 posts • joined Tuesday 21st August 2007 15:50 GMT
The Zapper looks like a Steyr AUG about as much as a Derringer looks like a Desert Eagle.
I'll agree about the Zapper being superceded by a homebrew (or alternative third-party) housing, though. The chunk-of-plastic look doesn't do it for me, and it seems like the same is true for many others as well.
Or how about Federation of Entertainment Copyright Enforcement Stooges?
Re: What about Belgium....
"A better explanation of the women liking pinky red, would be that its a good healthy colour of skin to be and they are more likely to be selected as a mate if they look healthy e.g. mating colour presentations in baboons..."
So pinky-red would be a good skin colour. In Africa. You know, with *Africans*.
It may be hard to imagine, but I think the first humans probably weren't white.
I completely agree about the research, though: while it's impossible to make a conclusive judgement without seeing the details of the methodology used, as presented in the article it sounds completely worthless.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene