5 posts • joined Monday 20th August 2007 17:43 GMT
Fake video footage ?
So now we can make videos of people saying and doing stuff that never really happened?
And don't tell me - they started working on this just after Schwarzenegger's 'The Running Man' came out?
>if a less scrupulous person had stumbled on the bug first
You assume they didn't ???
Too Dumb ?
I like reading El Reg. You've been my daily squeeze for ages. The irreverent 'squeal Neocon/RIAA-piggy squeal' type of articles you carry make me chuckle.
I do like to have a bit of news content in my editorial every now and again though to be honest. You know, if I feel just a little bit more informed about the world around me it makes me feel I've done something almost worthwhile spending my time here.
Once your contributors start censoring their own reporting on the basis the readers won't understand the more complicated stuff [yes I know it was all meant in fun] I start to worry that maybe you guys are taking things a little too far....
(And lets not even get started on those God-awful advertorials you keep carrying. Maybe you could flag them with some secret-sign for the RSS community?)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst