2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2007
"there isn't a TV on the market at the moment (in the UK, and that i know of) that can actually receive a HD broadcast"
Except for all those Freesat HD capable tellys. The Panasonic Viera I installed for my folks this weekend was certainly capable of receiving HD.
Unless somehow you think there's a difference between "aerial - cable - tv" and "dish - cable - tv".
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great