2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2007
"there isn't a TV on the market at the moment (in the UK, and that i know of) that can actually receive a HD broadcast"
Except for all those Freesat HD capable tellys. The Panasonic Viera I installed for my folks this weekend was certainly capable of receiving HD.
Unless somehow you think there's a difference between "aerial - cable - tv" and "dish - cable - tv".
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth