2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2007
"there isn't a TV on the market at the moment (in the UK, and that i know of) that can actually receive a HD broadcast"
Except for all those Freesat HD capable tellys. The Panasonic Viera I installed for my folks this weekend was certainly capable of receiving HD.
Unless somehow you think there's a difference between "aerial - cable - tv" and "dish - cable - tv".
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer