2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2007
"there isn't a TV on the market at the moment (in the UK, and that i know of) that can actually receive a HD broadcast"
Except for all those Freesat HD capable tellys. The Panasonic Viera I installed for my folks this weekend was certainly capable of receiving HD.
Unless somehow you think there's a difference between "aerial - cable - tv" and "dish - cable - tv".
"can only detect your blind spots by having you close the eye not being tested."
As shown on Dr. Alice Roberts' show this week past, you can actually take a picture of the retina and the exit to the optic nerve is clearly visible.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids