1 post • joined 20 Aug 2007
Seems to me that the Mobile Athlon X2 should have been called a Sempron X2, since Semprons always had lower cache, and the Athlon X2 range was always the mainstream chip, not the budget orientated.
The TK-53 has been listed on Wikipedia for a while although it wasn't labeled as Athlon X2.
Can't see much improvement in these 65nm chips over the 90nm equivalents anyway.
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed