1 post • joined 20 Aug 2007
Seems to me that the Mobile Athlon X2 should have been called a Sempron X2, since Semprons always had lower cache, and the Athlon X2 range was always the mainstream chip, not the budget orientated.
The TK-53 has been listed on Wikipedia for a while although it wasn't labeled as Athlon X2.
Can't see much improvement in these 65nm chips over the 90nm equivalents anyway.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia