1 post • joined 20 Aug 2007
Seems to me that the Mobile Athlon X2 should have been called a Sempron X2, since Semprons always had lower cache, and the Athlon X2 range was always the mainstream chip, not the budget orientated.
The TK-53 has been listed on Wikipedia for a while although it wasn't labeled as Athlon X2.
Can't see much improvement in these 65nm chips over the 90nm equivalents anyway.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report