4 posts • joined Friday 17th August 2007 23:30 GMT
Well, let's see, Do I feel more comfortable with my data in Google's hands or some hacker that just broke into my insecure microsoft application or lost because of the up-teenth virus that exploits a windows security hole. hmmmm
Sharepoint is a lousy app. Exchange is not to bad if it wouldn't cost so much and need so many third-party apps to make it work right.
VM = vmware
Try running AIX on that! People buy IBM because of the chip, not the OS.
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- How much did NSA pay to put a backdoor in RSA crypto? Try $10m – report
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Geek's Guide to Britain Mosquitoes, Comets and Vampires: The de Havilland Museum