4 posts • joined 17 Aug 2007
Well, let's see, Do I feel more comfortable with my data in Google's hands or some hacker that just broke into my insecure microsoft application or lost because of the up-teenth virus that exploits a windows security hole. hmmmm
Sharepoint is a lousy app. Exchange is not to bad if it wouldn't cost so much and need so many third-party apps to make it work right.
Not good news
This is not good news for Solaris. I'm a stock holder in Sun and I would vote no on any merger that involves IBM or HP.
Works for me
It works perfectly for me. I'm running windows xp (because I am forced to for work) in VB on top of OSX. No problems. No slowness. It lightweight, reliable, and free. What more could you want?
VM = vmware
Try running AIX on that! People buy IBM because of the chip, not the OS.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer