6 posts • joined 16 Aug 2007
I am a Private Investigator
No We don't all do it. Most of us play by the rules.
Don't tag all PI's with the same brush!
I'm appalled at this case but most PI's in the UK are not like them and I ask you all not to tag us with the same brush.
Starship Troupers by Robert A Heinlein
Heinlein wrote about this in 1959 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Troopers
The thin edge of the wedge
It's completely ludicrous that all people who are arrested are placed in this database. It goes against all the principles of Justice.
Number of PI's
In the UK, licensing of PI's has not started yet. The SIA (Security Industry Authority) has still way to go before licensing is brought in. As a result there is no way of knowing how many PI's are operating in the UK.
Didn't anyone notice...
Yes. It's a play on words. Thank you for noticing.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?