6 posts • joined 16 Aug 2007
I am a Private Investigator
No We don't all do it. Most of us play by the rules.
Don't tag all PI's with the same brush!
I'm appalled at this case but most PI's in the UK are not like them and I ask you all not to tag us with the same brush.
Starship Troupers by Robert A Heinlein
Heinlein wrote about this in 1959 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Troopers
The thin edge of the wedge
It's completely ludicrous that all people who are arrested are placed in this database. It goes against all the principles of Justice.
Number of PI's
In the UK, licensing of PI's has not started yet. The SIA (Security Industry Authority) has still way to go before licensing is brought in. As a result there is no way of knowing how many PI's are operating in the UK.
Didn't anyone notice...
Yes. It's a play on words. Thank you for noticing.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests