7 posts • joined 16 Aug 2007
For Christ's sake it's not the final scheduled Shuttle mission!
Good of you to make sure your research is up to date, Lester...
THIS IS VERIFIABLY INCORRECT
The proof here: screenrant.com/matrix-4-5-bill-and-ted-3-keanu-reeves-rob-97796/
And what of those Vodafone customers who do not have the handful of handset models that are compatible with 360?
Looks more like it's cloaking or de-cloaking to me. Have none of you seen a bird of prey before?
Overdue for a comeback...
I think it's about time towns and cities across the country revived Gropec*nt Lane as a street name.
Paris because everybody (or is it nobody?) wants to grope her...
What would Neil Armstrong say...
"It's one small backwards step for man, one giant retrograde leap for mankind!"
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'