7 posts • joined Thursday 16th August 2007 11:41 GMT
'In car twittering' are these people really that dense.
Stop twattering and start concentrating on your driving.
Unless it is your intention to commit murder, spend a long time in prison, only see your families by visitation only, then please carry on.
clarkson biased...Hmmmm I wonder!!
Jeremy clarkson is a petrol head, not a leccy head.
Therefore he is going to do everything in his power (the BBC) to bring ANY new automotive technology into disripute.
I have learnt over the years to take any advice from clarkson with a microscopic pinch of salt.
Archos...a disgrace to technology.
If you want reliabilty DON'T buy an archos, any archos!!!!
I had a 605 for about 4 months until it bricked itself.
Sent it back to archos and after a month, yes a month, it was working again.
The next day I placed it on ebay and sold the fuckin thing, it is now somebody elses headache.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL