7 posts • joined 16 Aug 2007
'In car twittering' are these people really that dense.
Stop twattering and start concentrating on your driving.
Unless it is your intention to commit murder, spend a long time in prison, only see your families by visitation only, then please carry on.
Brilliant!! a Chav indicator.
We will now be able to see the social underclasses approach and take avoiding action.
If your samples are anything to go by, I think I'll stick with canon.
clarkson biased...Hmmmm I wonder!!
Jeremy clarkson is a petrol head, not a leccy head.
Therefore he is going to do everything in his power (the BBC) to bring ANY new automotive technology into disripute.
I have learnt over the years to take any advice from clarkson with a microscopic pinch of salt.
Archos...a disgrace to technology.
If you want reliabilty DON'T buy an archos, any archos!!!!
I had a 605 for about 4 months until it bricked itself.
Sent it back to archos and after a month, yes a month, it was working again.
The next day I placed it on ebay and sold the fuckin thing, it is now somebody elses headache.
bang & olufsen....WOW!!!
Bang & Olufsen hifi is for people who know f**k all about hifi.
It's only a f****n film.................jesus dancin h christ!!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...