7 posts • joined 16 Aug 2007
'In car twittering' are these people really that dense.
Stop twattering and start concentrating on your driving.
Unless it is your intention to commit murder, spend a long time in prison, only see your families by visitation only, then please carry on.
Brilliant!! a Chav indicator.
We will now be able to see the social underclasses approach and take avoiding action.
If your samples are anything to go by, I think I'll stick with canon.
clarkson biased...Hmmmm I wonder!!
Jeremy clarkson is a petrol head, not a leccy head.
Therefore he is going to do everything in his power (the BBC) to bring ANY new automotive technology into disripute.
I have learnt over the years to take any advice from clarkson with a microscopic pinch of salt.
Archos...a disgrace to technology.
If you want reliabilty DON'T buy an archos, any archos!!!!
I had a 605 for about 4 months until it bricked itself.
Sent it back to archos and after a month, yes a month, it was working again.
The next day I placed it on ebay and sold the fuckin thing, it is now somebody elses headache.
bang & olufsen....WOW!!!
Bang & Olufsen hifi is for people who know f**k all about hifi.
It's only a f****n film.................jesus dancin h christ!!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…