7 posts • joined Thursday 16th August 2007 11:41 GMT
'In car twittering' are these people really that dense.
Stop twattering and start concentrating on your driving.
Unless it is your intention to commit murder, spend a long time in prison, only see your families by visitation only, then please carry on.
clarkson biased...Hmmmm I wonder!!
Jeremy clarkson is a petrol head, not a leccy head.
Therefore he is going to do everything in his power (the BBC) to bring ANY new automotive technology into disripute.
I have learnt over the years to take any advice from clarkson with a microscopic pinch of salt.
Archos...a disgrace to technology.
If you want reliabilty DON'T buy an archos, any archos!!!!
I had a 605 for about 4 months until it bricked itself.
Sent it back to archos and after a month, yes a month, it was working again.
The next day I placed it on ebay and sold the fuckin thing, it is now somebody elses headache.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming