1 post • joined Wednesday 15th August 2007 21:12 GMT
Nokia Battery Recall problem?
I used the Nokia battery recall check web page http://www.nokia.com/batteryreplacement/en/ and typed in my 26 digit serial number and luckily all was ok. I doubled checked the digits and they seemed to be correct but if I type a random 26 digit code in or change for example a "0" (zero) to an "O" (letter O) or a "1" (number 1) to a "l" (letter L) it still says all is ok. Surely this could mean people with faulty batteries could miss type their number and it would say all is ok. Shouldn't a check be performed on the 26 digit number to ensure the correct format or customers could have potentially defect batteries and not know it!!!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle