1 post • joined 15 Aug 2007
Nokia Battery Recall problem?
I used the Nokia battery recall check web page http://www.nokia.com/batteryreplacement/en/ and typed in my 26 digit serial number and luckily all was ok. I doubled checked the digits and they seemed to be correct but if I type a random 26 digit code in or change for example a "0" (zero) to an "O" (letter O) or a "1" (number 1) to a "l" (letter L) it still says all is ok. Surely this could mean people with faulty batteries could miss type their number and it would say all is ok. Shouldn't a check be performed on the 26 digit number to ensure the correct format or customers could have potentially defect batteries and not know it!!!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks