Things I'd like to see in a future iteration of a 'smart' phone.
1. Absolutely no smart cam watching me all the time.
2. Absolutely no smart cam stopping a movie when I am not looking at it.
3. No extra software/services running in the background doing medial things like constantly looking at me. Save it for the battery, thank you very much.
4. No more infra-red. "Yes, I control my TV with my phone" - signed: Absolutely Nobody
Okay, that is what I don't want to see. Here is what I do like to see:
5. GPS is a God-send. Let the Einsteins focus on getting better location services instead of eye tracking, head nodding etc...
6. Dedicated camera button. Once to turn on, once again to take a pic and long-hold to start video recording. Not too difficult, right?
7. Easy sd card access without having to take out the battery * already in most new smart phones.
8. Less touch sensitive screens. Isn't there a slider where I can set the sensitivity level? Every time I watch a freaking movie on my S3 I accidentally touch either the screen (pause), home button (go back to menu).
9. Stereo cam and 3d screen. Ohh... 3D.... Porn comes to mind, but No! I want to see Google Earth in full 3d! Awesome!!!
You got more, let us know!