3 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: It matters not
Catheters are used to drain urine from the bladder, not blood from a vein. It's nice not having to pee.
No, you misunderstand. Only the direct push and (I presume) the "instant" portion of RIMs solution fail to work without a cellular connection. You can still do manual syncronization with any other type of connection.
No messages unless using GSM?
Windows Mobile devices also fail to be able to use WiFi connections for their Direct Push syncronization. I suspect it's nothing that can be fixed with a software update unfortunately.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?