3 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: It matters not
Catheters are used to drain urine from the bladder, not blood from a vein. It's nice not having to pee.
No, you misunderstand. Only the direct push and (I presume) the "instant" portion of RIMs solution fail to work without a cellular connection. You can still do manual syncronization with any other type of connection.
No messages unless using GSM?
Windows Mobile devices also fail to be able to use WiFi connections for their Direct Push syncronization. I suspect it's nothing that can be fixed with a software update unfortunately.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR