3 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: It matters not
Catheters are used to drain urine from the bladder, not blood from a vein. It's nice not having to pee.
No, you misunderstand. Only the direct push and (I presume) the "instant" portion of RIMs solution fail to work without a cellular connection. You can still do manual syncronization with any other type of connection.
No messages unless using GSM?
Windows Mobile devices also fail to be able to use WiFi connections for their Direct Push syncronization. I suspect it's nothing that can be fixed with a software update unfortunately.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops