7 posts • joined Tuesday 14th August 2007 12:03 GMT
Perhaps it was programmed by Haliburton, maybe even Dick Cheney himself
The last paragraph about the "future projects" show how totally clueless the STFC is. Why do they think that anyone would want to cooperate with such an unreliable partner as the UK has shown itself to be? This stupidity has not only scuppered the Gemini participation, it has made any participation in whatever international science project impossible for a long time to come. The damage this has done to the UK science enterprise is totally out of proportion to the current shortfall in funding.
"Sounds pretty good - can we look forward to our tomato plants growing faster, stronger and fruitier than ever before?"
They actually do that in Holland using flue gasses from nearby industry as source of CO2. Works a treat, large juicy and tasty tomatoes.
By the way, I'm not talking "shit" and I object to being lumped together with creationists and anti-immunisation freaks.
Perhaps it is you who should try and understand what the "denialist" are actually saying, namely that it is not CO2 which drives the climate, but variation of cloud cover as a result of changing solar (magnetic) activity. Nobody "denies" that CO2 is increasing because of us, or that the Earth has warmed up over the last century.
It's the Sun ...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad