1 post • joined 9 Feb 2007
Naked model railway inhabitants...
They're not the first.
Next time you're at Legoland, take a closer look in the London area and look for some of the "adult" characters in the Soho area...
or at Babbacombe Model Village in Torquay, or Bekonscot Model Village in Buckinghamshire... both with surprisingly graphic nudest beaches hidden from casual view...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs