1 post • joined 9 Feb 2007
Naked model railway inhabitants...
They're not the first.
Next time you're at Legoland, take a closer look in the London area and look for some of the "adult" characters in the Soho area...
or at Babbacombe Model Village in Torquay, or Bekonscot Model Village in Buckinghamshire... both with surprisingly graphic nudest beaches hidden from casual view...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor