2 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: Ian Davies
Well said! Although reading these comments it appears that the hacks here are on a par with a vocal proportion of their readership. El Reg are now appealing to a whole new audience, I just wish I could find what the old audience are reading...
Re: location, location, location
Count yourself lucky Andrew, how's about that other large part of the UK that's kinda stuck in the water, Northern Ireland - if we want to visit an Apple store it's a ferry or plane trip!
Why they stick 8 stores in one part of the UK and none in the rest is a total mystery to me.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO