2 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: Ian Davies
Well said! Although reading these comments it appears that the hacks here are on a par with a vocal proportion of their readership. El Reg are now appealing to a whole new audience, I just wish I could find what the old audience are reading...
Re: location, location, location
Count yourself lucky Andrew, how's about that other large part of the UK that's kinda stuck in the water, Northern Ireland - if we want to visit an Apple store it's a ferry or plane trip!
Why they stick 8 stores in one part of the UK and none in the rest is a total mystery to me.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…