2 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Re: Ian Davies
Well said! Although reading these comments it appears that the hacks here are on a par with a vocal proportion of their readership. El Reg are now appealing to a whole new audience, I just wish I could find what the old audience are reading...
Re: location, location, location
Count yourself lucky Andrew, how's about that other large part of the UK that's kinda stuck in the water, Northern Ireland - if we want to visit an Apple store it's a ferry or plane trip!
Why they stick 8 stores in one part of the UK and none in the rest is a total mystery to me.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait