6 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Vista SP1 still available ?
If the RMS incompatability exists in both XP SP3 and Vista SP1 does that not imply that SP1 for Vista should be withdrawn until such times as a similar filter is in place ?
What about some sophisticated compilers/interpretors rather than delving down the route of yet another programming language (i.e. F#) ?
Just my tuppence worth.
Already done, sort of
Have a look at http://www.kat5.tv/
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
I reckon the new Vista interface must be installed in the cockpit.....;-)
Coming from Scotland, I can think of a great anagram of ARES.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64