6 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Vista SP1 still available ?
If the RMS incompatability exists in both XP SP3 and Vista SP1 does that not imply that SP1 for Vista should be withdrawn until such times as a similar filter is in place ?
What about some sophisticated compilers/interpretors rather than delving down the route of yet another programming language (i.e. F#) ?
Just my tuppence worth.
Already done, sort of
Have a look at http://www.kat5.tv/
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
I reckon the new Vista interface must be installed in the cockpit.....;-)
Coming from Scotland, I can think of a great anagram of ARES.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015