6 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Vista SP1 still available ?
If the RMS incompatability exists in both XP SP3 and Vista SP1 does that not imply that SP1 for Vista should be withdrawn until such times as a similar filter is in place ?
What about some sophisticated compilers/interpretors rather than delving down the route of yet another programming language (i.e. F#) ?
Just my tuppence worth.
Already done, sort of
Have a look at http://www.kat5.tv/
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
I reckon the new Vista interface must be installed in the cockpit.....;-)
Coming from Scotland, I can think of a great anagram of ARES.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad