6 posts • joined 14 Aug 2007
Vista SP1 still available ?
If the RMS incompatability exists in both XP SP3 and Vista SP1 does that not imply that SP1 for Vista should be withdrawn until such times as a similar filter is in place ?
What about some sophisticated compilers/interpretors rather than delving down the route of yet another programming language (i.e. F#) ?
Just my tuppence worth.
Already done, sort of
Have a look at http://www.kat5.tv/
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
I reckon the new Vista interface must be installed in the cockpit.....;-)
Coming from Scotland, I can think of a great anagram of ARES.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone