14 posts • joined Monday 13th August 2007 15:07 GMT
using them for violent activities perhaps?
"Since a cat will always land on its feet and toast will always land butter side down, what happend if you tie a piece of toast buttered side up to the back of a cat?"
the cat/toast will spin forever
black helicopters as if the government finds out its 'the island' for me
Re: Pascal Monett
The current won't go anywhere near the ground, that's for sure. Whether or not it will zap the car's onboard computer or somesuch is another issue, but current leakage to the ground is not.
the electrical charge would be harmless as there is 0 charge in an electrical field
I Know It's A Bit Late But.........
cd 25 years old being phased out
vinyl donkeys years old still around and has a huge following
vinyl has won
also nothing beats shaped/picture/transparent/all 3 disks
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad