6 posts • joined 13 Aug 2007
And as for the compensation for poor service, ever dealt with Sky?
Women just have better things to do with their time.......??
.....apparently having your husband caught out for watching porn and 'mistakenly' claiming it on expenses makes you qualified to judge and decide the viewing habits of the entire British public.
Wouldnt mind if it really was to protect the children, but its just another prudish, christian right wing fundamentalist telling us whats right and wrong.
Vodafone Shop Assistants
A Vodafone shop prole who was arrogant and rude. Never...........
...pretty damn good actually, does exactly what I want it to do, no dropped calls here and battery life is far better than the three Viewty's I had before.
I may be an apple fan but I cant see the point of getting an iPhone just to be tied into a contract with the devil (O2).
2Gb internal memory and an SD Card slot.
Not too shabby.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?