1 post • joined 9 Feb 2007
The map glitch only affects the building at 201 Sussex
I just wanted to give you some further details on the google maps error. The glitch only affects 201 Sussex Street, Sydney. That is, if you are looking to get to number 203 (next door), the directions given are correct.
The glitch is caused by the street mapping incorrectly identifying the entrance to the building at 201 Sussex St as being on the freeway that runs behind Sussex street. The only way to get onto that freeway, is to cross the Harbour Bridge from the North Shore.
Rob Hayden, Sydney, AU
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad