1 post • joined Friday 9th February 2007 00:31 GMT
The map glitch only affects the building at 201 Sussex
I just wanted to give you some further details on the google maps error. The glitch only affects 201 Sussex Street, Sydney. That is, if you are looking to get to number 203 (next door), the directions given are correct.
The glitch is caused by the street mapping incorrectly identifying the entrance to the building at 201 Sussex St as being on the freeway that runs behind Sussex street. The only way to get onto that freeway, is to cross the Harbour Bridge from the North Shore.
Rob Hayden, Sydney, AU
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad