2 posts • joined 10 Aug 2007
Regarding 2009 spending...
"In 2009, this kind of talk is just silly."
In 2009, governments, especially California's (hence the product name?) will be looking to consolidate data centers, and CISCO will very likely wish to compete for large, lucrative contracts. I'm sure other big projects that promise savings will get legislative support, as well.
Somehow, governments keep going ang growing despite the woes of taxpayers... CISCO knows this.
Re: Wall Street Journal
"For a serious, balanced look at this program and its technology, see the Wall Street Journal article..."
Using terms "serious" and "balanced" referring to any content within the Wall Street Journal provides evidence of credulous simplicity...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer