2 posts • joined Friday 10th August 2007 15:01 GMT
Regarding 2009 spending...
"In 2009, this kind of talk is just silly."
In 2009, governments, especially California's (hence the product name?) will be looking to consolidate data centers, and CISCO will very likely wish to compete for large, lucrative contracts. I'm sure other big projects that promise savings will get legislative support, as well.
Somehow, governments keep going ang growing despite the woes of taxpayers... CISCO knows this.
Re: Wall Street Journal
"For a serious, balanced look at this program and its technology, see the Wall Street Journal article..."
Using terms "serious" and "balanced" referring to any content within the Wall Street Journal provides evidence of credulous simplicity...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle