2 posts • joined 10 Aug 2007
Regarding 2009 spending...
"In 2009, this kind of talk is just silly."
In 2009, governments, especially California's (hence the product name?) will be looking to consolidate data centers, and CISCO will very likely wish to compete for large, lucrative contracts. I'm sure other big projects that promise savings will get legislative support, as well.
Somehow, governments keep going ang growing despite the woes of taxpayers... CISCO knows this.
Re: Wall Street Journal
"For a serious, balanced look at this program and its technology, see the Wall Street Journal article..."
Using terms "serious" and "balanced" referring to any content within the Wall Street Journal provides evidence of credulous simplicity...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe