1 post • joined 10 Aug 2007
Oh what ignorance
"The Linux community is, as always, beavering away on these issues and may well make something Windows comparable by 2020."
What a stupid ignorant comment to make. Linux is not Windows!, Linux is not trying to be Windows!, Desktops running on Linux surpassed anything Windows has to offer years again, and this type of moronic tabloid FUD will not stop Linux based systems from showing users that there is OS that lets you use the system and not spend time and money managing it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network