6 posts • joined 10 Aug 2007
In the section "Data value is still ‘underexploited’", should the label for the lower graph not read 'UNstructured data'?
Back in the 90s, I saw a silver BMW 3 series with the registration J1 HAD, wonder if that's still in circulation.
Not just 'alikes' but also...
Windows apps prototyped on the Mac?
If memory serves, Excel was originally written for the Mac and only later was made available for Windows.
Kind of annoying really, given that these days you have to wait ages for new Mac versions of Office, and then they don't always include all the features of the Windows version...
And he didn't notice his rear brake wasn't working?
The rear brake is operated by the right foot and one would normally use it, surely he'd have noticed he wasn't slowing down as fast as normal?
Reminds me of the Audio Technica Soundburger
Reminds me of a device marketed by Audio Technica (better known for tonearms and pickup cartridges for turntables) in the 1980s called the Soundburger:
I got one from Rumbelows (remember them?), heavily discounted to £25 from about £90 (guess they didn't sell).
Bizarre as it might seem, the audio quality was astonishingly good.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why