7 posts • joined 10 Aug 2007
Respone to Bill Fresher
I didn't see any mention that there was greater pay for OT, but 5 to 6 hours does make more sense if it's 1/4 or 1/3 extra.
Until recently, my OT was at standard rate, including weekends! Now I don't get paid for OT at all......
Just a note that if the reduction in pay is 15% and the normal working hours is 40, the number of hours required to make up the difference is actually 7 ( 40 / 0.85 - 40 )
What's the point?
Why bother sending the results to a doctor, just use the processing capability of the phone to work out the result and display a message to stop drinking. (or to give the liver more punishment?)
The idea of using a nice free tool to check if my password is buggered seems a bit mental.
Oh look, my password is fine, nice website only has my password and my IP address. quick google later......
@This fool holds an important post? Think Bush.....
@Silly. What's loosing?
1000 in 1000million is 0.0001%
As usual, utter crap audio power quoted. Power consumption is only 110W, easily 10W will be control circuitry, so the quoted power is 10X actual at least!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats