7 posts • joined 10 Aug 2007
Respone to Bill Fresher
I didn't see any mention that there was greater pay for OT, but 5 to 6 hours does make more sense if it's 1/4 or 1/3 extra.
Until recently, my OT was at standard rate, including weekends! Now I don't get paid for OT at all......
Just a note that if the reduction in pay is 15% and the normal working hours is 40, the number of hours required to make up the difference is actually 7 ( 40 / 0.85 - 40 )
What's the point?
Why bother sending the results to a doctor, just use the processing capability of the phone to work out the result and display a message to stop drinking. (or to give the liver more punishment?)
The idea of using a nice free tool to check if my password is buggered seems a bit mental.
Oh look, my password is fine, nice website only has my password and my IP address. quick google later......
@This fool holds an important post? Think Bush.....
@Silly. What's loosing?
1000 in 1000million is 0.0001%
As usual, utter crap audio power quoted. Power consumption is only 110W, easily 10W will be control circuitry, so the quoted power is 10X actual at least!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?