10 posts • joined 9 Aug 2007
presumably the night in the downtown london hotel is part of your business model?
they should have taken mescaline
its the only way to fly ;)
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
rocking rocking rocking ;)
Maybe he's been arrested because he translated harry potter not because of copyright infringement
Translating harry potter definitely funds terrorism
Evidently the parents suck @ rl
this is quite a good arguement for some sort of reproduction licence
omglolzorz!!1 I have the same problem....my rubbish bin....seems to be so full of rubbish.....what...do ...i ...do?
Hmm wasnt aware that computer illiterate whinging middle aged fools actually wrote stuff for theRegister.... seems like they do
It is free and it is by far the best webmail service out there - try d e l e t i n g stuff - next thing we know you'll be writing some tardy post about your hard-drives full and "omg that spyware I just bought really isn't very good".
you definitely suck @ rl
I'd think it a badge of honor to wear a hello kitty armband :P
oh teh noes
I think texting while driving definitely funds terrorism
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip