1 post • joined 8 Aug 2007
looking for slights
"On a related note, we couldn't help but notice the Wall Street Journal, in its write up about the ad, identified the runners as African-American men. Clearly, they are insensitive to the fact that not all black men live in the US".
clean out your head gear register….,,,,,are you aware that Negros in UK and Europe are referred to African American men… I have been to both and heard it myself…...stop trying to find offense where there is none...
oh and the sprinters……..I guess it would have been okay of 4 of 6 were white? Thats laughable...get a life people...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia