3 posts • joined 8 Aug 2007
When will these idiots get their act together?
- 2G RAM = useless; Intel only = almost useless.
- I'm still looking for a decent linux SFF in the UK market. Same story with notebooks: Dell, Acer and others.
re Does it mean Ora is ready to dump OC4J etc?
- re it's a good thing
- PS this is news? Ora has wanted to replace their broken AS with WebLogic since ever. BEA may dispute the $ number, but the deal is obviously sensible.
- Q: How many SAP-groupies exist who are also BEA customers?
Digressing a little to mobile linux
where can I actually buy a linux moby-phone?
you know, one of these things which continuously over the last 18 months have been hooplahed as about to GA next month?
Oh, PS. Why do I want one, you ask? Because I'm a terminal masochist, seeking a replacement for the POS Moto A780 I paid 400 odd quid for a couple years ago, and which disrupted my life into a kafka-esque parody ever since
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests