3 posts • joined 8 Aug 2007
When will these idiots get their act together?
- 2G RAM = useless; Intel only = almost useless.
- I'm still looking for a decent linux SFF in the UK market. Same story with notebooks: Dell, Acer and others.
re Does it mean Ora is ready to dump OC4J etc?
- re it's a good thing
- PS this is news? Ora has wanted to replace their broken AS with WebLogic since ever. BEA may dispute the $ number, but the deal is obviously sensible.
- Q: How many SAP-groupies exist who are also BEA customers?
Digressing a little to mobile linux
where can I actually buy a linux moby-phone?
you know, one of these things which continuously over the last 18 months have been hooplahed as about to GA next month?
Oh, PS. Why do I want one, you ask? Because I'm a terminal masochist, seeking a replacement for the POS Moto A780 I paid 400 odd quid for a couple years ago, and which disrupted my life into a kafka-esque parody ever since
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it