1 post • joined 8 Aug 2007
I was not involved -- Prof. Rose
Thank you for this: "Professor I. Nelson Rose, the preeminent authority on internet gambling law, remarked that he thought more progress would be made at the local level rather than the federal level. He also speculated that California might be one of the first states to reform its laws covering online poker – we can only assume that he was somehow involved with the drafting of this proposed law."
But, I was not involved. I first heard about this from a reporter.
I have been talking since the UIGEA passed with card club owners in California who want to legalize intra-state online poker. But, there are many political problems to be worked out.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan