1 post • joined 5 Feb 2007
It happens to Females too...
According to the article the study was mostly on males...I am female and I have had similar experiences with my husband and others previously:
While "out cold", at least I believed I was, my husband enjoyed my caresses and apparent moaning. He, wakes up and does what any man would do...he even says he thought I was awake though my eyes were closed...but I moved and responded...In the morning I have memories of dreams that seem sexual in nature but I can't remember them clearly. I ask him if we had sex, and he responds, "yes, don't you remember..."
Then there are times when I have woke up during the act of sex and been extremely mad because I didn't want sex and I had made that clear before going to sleep. But when I get angry he just says "well, I thought you had changed your mind by the way you were acting..."
Now it is difficult because I believe that this must be happening to me since I have faint recollections, but I never know if my husband is going to use it as an excuse to start things on his own and blame them on me...
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks