Our place in the world
It's taken us ages to get here, but at the moment we have / are:
- 5th largest economy in the world
- clear access to the huge EU trading block
- head of the Commonwealth (cheers Brenda)
- an ancient democracy
- a special relationship with the US (unless Trump gets in)
- a cracking time-zone
- Trident (for better or worse)
- one of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council
We have political and economic clout out of all proportion to our size because of al of these conditions.
We are a global nexus, let's not damage it. So I vote* to KEEP THE TIMEZONE THE WAY IT IS!
*Oh, and to stay in the EU.