5 posts • joined 6 Aug 2007
True indpendence, north & south of the border would be if the public could make politicians pay / tell the truth/ be accountable (to the people)
Outside & work lights( 500w replacement )
Flood lamp (118mm ) 24w low energy replacements 230v & 110v are now in the wholesalers, I fitted two the other day and they are good.
All things are possible
Lloyds will clear most checks in one working day, but the accounts have monthly fees, probably in line with NZ.
You've got it all wrong, if you are an air force general then is a normal club car a fitting way to approach the 19th hole, uncle Sam would understand, a general needs dignity, gravitas and a flaming big gun mounted on it.
I could be so lucky
Why all the moaning, they had a free cruise, none of the are you a qualified plumber----------
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM