5 posts • joined 6 Aug 2007
True indpendence, north & south of the border would be if the public could make politicians pay / tell the truth/ be accountable (to the people)
Outside & work lights( 500w replacement )
Flood lamp (118mm ) 24w low energy replacements 230v & 110v are now in the wholesalers, I fitted two the other day and they are good.
All things are possible
Lloyds will clear most checks in one working day, but the accounts have monthly fees, probably in line with NZ.
You've got it all wrong, if you are an air force general then is a normal club car a fitting way to approach the 19th hole, uncle Sam would understand, a general needs dignity, gravitas and a flaming big gun mounted on it.
I could be so lucky
Why all the moaning, they had a free cruise, none of the are you a qualified plumber----------
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders