5 posts • joined 6 Aug 2007
True indpendence, north & south of the border would be if the public could make politicians pay / tell the truth/ be accountable (to the people)
Outside & work lights( 500w replacement )
Flood lamp (118mm ) 24w low energy replacements 230v & 110v are now in the wholesalers, I fitted two the other day and they are good.
All things are possible
Lloyds will clear most checks in one working day, but the accounts have monthly fees, probably in line with NZ.
You've got it all wrong, if you are an air force general then is a normal club car a fitting way to approach the 19th hole, uncle Sam would understand, a general needs dignity, gravitas and a flaming big gun mounted on it.
I could be so lucky
Why all the moaning, they had a free cruise, none of the are you a qualified plumber----------
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS