5 posts • joined 6 Aug 2007
True indpendence, north & south of the border would be if the public could make politicians pay / tell the truth/ be accountable (to the people)
Outside & work lights( 500w replacement )
Flood lamp (118mm ) 24w low energy replacements 230v & 110v are now in the wholesalers, I fitted two the other day and they are good.
All things are possible
Lloyds will clear most checks in one working day, but the accounts have monthly fees, probably in line with NZ.
You've got it all wrong, if you are an air force general then is a normal club car a fitting way to approach the 19th hole, uncle Sam would understand, a general needs dignity, gravitas and a flaming big gun mounted on it.
I could be so lucky
Why all the moaning, they had a free cruise, none of the are you a qualified plumber----------
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE