4 posts • joined 5 Aug 2007
"In the UK it's also standard practice to scoop up mobiles belonging to the recently deceased, to see what they were doing prior to being dead."
this is just to check no one was trying to kill, or self harm etc.
they didnt change mine
As subj, I just logged in to my FH on my old password. None have been changed by them. How odd.
Nokia doesn't consider itself to be in the mobile phone business
Thats right, My old car had a nokia tyre on it :-)
Notice on the Door (Sunday)
I was in Vale park, and passed by Eve, it was all deserted and shuttered up. There was a notice on the door.
Important Notice, Apologies due to low staff levels(due to annual leave) Evesham showroom will be closed Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th. We are open as usual on Monday the 6th. Sorry for any inconveience.
And as per another comment the mail servers are off.
this was the bounce, from a email sent to email@example.com via www.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search