4 posts • joined 5 Aug 2007
"In the UK it's also standard practice to scoop up mobiles belonging to the recently deceased, to see what they were doing prior to being dead."
this is just to check no one was trying to kill, or self harm etc.
they didnt change mine
As subj, I just logged in to my FH on my old password. None have been changed by them. How odd.
Nokia doesn't consider itself to be in the mobile phone business
Thats right, My old car had a nokia tyre on it :-)
Notice on the Door (Sunday)
I was in Vale park, and passed by Eve, it was all deserted and shuttered up. There was a notice on the door.
Important Notice, Apologies due to low staff levels(due to annual leave) Evesham showroom will be closed Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th. We are open as usual on Monday the 6th. Sorry for any inconveience.
And as per another comment the mail servers are off.
this was the bounce, from a email sent to email@example.com via www.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook