4 posts • joined Sunday 5th August 2007 17:02 GMT
"In the UK it's also standard practice to scoop up mobiles belonging to the recently deceased, to see what they were doing prior to being dead."
this is just to check no one was trying to kill, or self harm etc.
they didnt change mine
As subj, I just logged in to my FH on my old password. None have been changed by them. How odd.
Notice on the Door (Sunday)
I was in Vale park, and passed by Eve, it was all deserted and shuttered up. There was a notice on the door.
Important Notice, Apologies due to low staff levels(due to annual leave) Evesham showroom will be closed Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th. We are open as usual on Monday the 6th. Sorry for any inconveience.
And as per another comment the mail servers are off.
this was the bounce, from a email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via www.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass