4 posts • joined 5 Aug 2007
"In the UK it's also standard practice to scoop up mobiles belonging to the recently deceased, to see what they were doing prior to being dead."
this is just to check no one was trying to kill, or self harm etc.
they didnt change mine
As subj, I just logged in to my FH on my old password. None have been changed by them. How odd.
Nokia doesn't consider itself to be in the mobile phone business
Thats right, My old car had a nokia tyre on it :-)
Notice on the Door (Sunday)
I was in Vale park, and passed by Eve, it was all deserted and shuttered up. There was a notice on the door.
Important Notice, Apologies due to low staff levels(due to annual leave) Evesham showroom will be closed Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th. We are open as usual on Monday the 6th. Sorry for any inconveience.
And as per another comment the mail servers are off.
this was the bounce, from a email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via www.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND