6 posts • joined 5 Feb 2007
or April fool
who in thier right mind would create such a beautiful compute machine then install windows?
All Greek taxi drivers are mine
.. and now for a realistic test: Athens
back door into AV
This could easily become Google back door into providing antivirus tools, for a small fee...
I think the UK government would save a lot of cash and embarrassment by using Facebook for personal information about everyone in the UK. It's far more useful than any database I have seen created by government and it is 'public' thereby saving the embarrassment of loosing it all.
And Bourne is just a trilogy
Frank Zappa commented on the necessity of avoiding yellow snow.
Maybe the gods have decided to **** on us in order to gain more attention to themselves.
I gather from MetOffice that snow is due to fall in England this week. What colour would we wish for?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad