7 posts • joined 5 Feb 2007
No doubt Oracle will quickly seek redress for loss of income
or April fool
who in thier right mind would create such a beautiful compute machine then install windows?
All Greek taxi drivers are mine
.. and now for a realistic test: Athens
back door into AV
This could easily become Google back door into providing antivirus tools, for a small fee...
I think the UK government would save a lot of cash and embarrassment by using Facebook for personal information about everyone in the UK. It's far more useful than any database I have seen created by government and it is 'public' thereby saving the embarrassment of loosing it all.
And Bourne is just a trilogy
Frank Zappa commented on the necessity of avoiding yellow snow.
Maybe the gods have decided to **** on us in order to gain more attention to themselves.
I gather from MetOffice that snow is due to fall in England this week. What colour would we wish for?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests