6 posts • joined 5 Feb 2007
or April fool
who in thier right mind would create such a beautiful compute machine then install windows?
All Greek taxi drivers are mine
.. and now for a realistic test: Athens
back door into AV
This could easily become Google back door into providing antivirus tools, for a small fee...
I think the UK government would save a lot of cash and embarrassment by using Facebook for personal information about everyone in the UK. It's far more useful than any database I have seen created by government and it is 'public' thereby saving the embarrassment of loosing it all.
And Bourne is just a trilogy
Frank Zappa commented on the necessity of avoiding yellow snow.
Maybe the gods have decided to **** on us in order to gain more attention to themselves.
I gather from MetOffice that snow is due to fall in England this week. What colour would we wish for?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs