6 posts • joined Monday 5th February 2007 12:29 GMT
or April fool
who in thier right mind would create such a beautiful compute machine then install windows?
All Greek taxi drivers are mine
.. and now for a realistic test: Athens
I think the UK government would save a lot of cash and embarrassment by using Facebook for personal information about everyone in the UK. It's far more useful than any database I have seen created by government and it is 'public' thereby saving the embarrassment of loosing it all.
Frank Zappa commented on the necessity of avoiding yellow snow.
Maybe the gods have decided to **** on us in order to gain more attention to themselves.
I gather from MetOffice that snow is due to fall in England this week. What colour would we wish for?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?