1 post • joined 3 Aug 2007
Good Insight.... indeed!
Nice piece... I'm a big fan of retro computing, having owned a ZX Spectrum Plus and then a Spectrum +3 in the 80s and I always wonder why Amstrad didn't do more with the Speccy!
I am fascinated by Alan Sugar's business skills, but I have to say he didn't seem to have the best interests of users and computer enthusiasts at heart.
Look at the failure to produce an add on 3inch disk drive for Spectrum +2 owners when the +3 came out!
I rest my case.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft