1 post • joined 5 Feb 2007
Sorry, A four hour course is necessary...
I have to disagree with your comment that "A leading Linux server software specialist shouldn't need a four-hour course on how to plug in a computer".
Unfortunately, your typical "leading Linux server software specialist" has never seen the policy requirements for operating classified computer systems. And there is at least 4 hours of reading involved in understanding how those policy requirements differ from your typical Enterprise IT environment.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA