1 post • joined 5 Feb 2007
Sorry, A four hour course is necessary...
I have to disagree with your comment that "A leading Linux server software specialist shouldn't need a four-hour course on how to plug in a computer".
Unfortunately, your typical "leading Linux server software specialist" has never seen the policy requirements for operating classified computer systems. And there is at least 4 hours of reading involved in understanding how those policy requirements differ from your typical Enterprise IT environment.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update