1 post • joined Monday 5th February 2007 02:01 GMT
Sorry, A four hour course is necessary...
I have to disagree with your comment that "A leading Linux server software specialist shouldn't need a four-hour course on how to plug in a computer".
Unfortunately, your typical "leading Linux server software specialist" has never seen the policy requirements for operating classified computer systems. And there is at least 4 hours of reading involved in understanding how those policy requirements differ from your typical Enterprise IT environment.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad