1 post • joined 5 Feb 2007
Sorry, A four hour course is necessary...
I have to disagree with your comment that "A leading Linux server software specialist shouldn't need a four-hour course on how to plug in a computer".
Unfortunately, your typical "leading Linux server software specialist" has never seen the policy requirements for operating classified computer systems. And there is at least 4 hours of reading involved in understanding how those policy requirements differ from your typical Enterprise IT environment.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst