1 post • joined 5 Feb 2007
Sorry, A four hour course is necessary...
I have to disagree with your comment that "A leading Linux server software specialist shouldn't need a four-hour course on how to plug in a computer".
Unfortunately, your typical "leading Linux server software specialist" has never seen the policy requirements for operating classified computer systems. And there is at least 4 hours of reading involved in understanding how those policy requirements differ from your typical Enterprise IT environment.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan