2 posts • joined 2 Aug 2007
Okay, PRINCESS! Nice nickname but not her god damn REAL name! Tiaamii; pretty and a nice idea to mix the two names.
Annie, I totally agree, I think she is a brilliant mother to her children but I'm in agreement with everyone else too, princess??
Steve, I AM a teenager [13 actually] and would like you to please retract your statement on teenagers being illiterate.
There we are, that is me setting the world to rights as I do fairly often, usually to annoy other people.
PLEASE feel free to set me to rights on firstname.lastname@example.org as I have never been on this site before and am probably not going to be on it again.
Thank you all!
Anybody fancy doing the phonetic spelling for PT's name? I am struggling to work out how it should be pronouced, forigen lang is not my strong point (as english isn't at times) I can ask for most items in french, and ask directions to the beach, night club, the train station, and helpful things like " I live in a House" "i do not understand, can you speak english?" i.e basic 13 year old french!! German well that is about one lessons worth.
I am a 13 year old and had a conversation with two french people the other day in school and we discussed Jordan and Princess Tiaamii actually and i wasn't the only one, a group of 11 did it too!
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way