1 post • joined 4 Feb 2007
Not everyone's the same!
Cynthia - just because you find it too messy and don't feel like it doesn't mean that all women do.
One previous partner felt more horny than normal during her period and sex eased her period pains. I didn't have a problem with that at all and was only too happy oblige.
Some other partners have had a problem with it but others haven't - probably about 50/50 so far.
And yes, I take my turn at doing the washing.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...