1 post • joined 4 Feb 2007
Not everyone's the same!
Cynthia - just because you find it too messy and don't feel like it doesn't mean that all women do.
One previous partner felt more horny than normal during her period and sex eased her period pains. I didn't have a problem with that at all and was only too happy oblige.
Some other partners have had a problem with it but others haven't - probably about 50/50 so far.
And yes, I take my turn at doing the washing.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro