5 posts • joined 2 Aug 2007
Ease off the kiddies
Hell's tintinnabulations, guys. At 4 I thought the world was flat, wondered if encyclopedias were written by people or just grew, and didn't know what a crane was.
The private sector were feeling left, out, so...
... Leeds Building Society just went and misplaced the financial details of 'bout a thousand staff, according to the Beeb.
CO2 worry-wart speaking
Crosslink to that "IT departments poised to fly past airlines on CO2 emissions" story would look nice here.
It has its uses
For all its behind-the-curtain social pathologies, sickypedia's still pretty darn useful for a poor layman trying to get their head round PPPoE and Dynamic Host Conflagration Protestcull and suchlike. I'd never quote it as an authority, but then I'm not a student and I don't have a college library to hand.
"For thousands of years many humans believed that they were a part of a Divine plan... their lives were ultimately at the mercy of forces beyond their individual control. Even now, millions think that their futures are predestined..." In other words, Archie had us bang to rights:
he is the great alibi ike of
the cosmos when he raises hell
just because he feels like
he wants somebody to blame it on
A planet full of beings who seriously believe they aren't responsible for their own actions is a planet that needs warning beacons round it.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion