4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2007
There are some problems with your comment:
A comment is required, in addition to a title.
I remember those from 1968. I was 14 years old at the time. Never tried it again.
Is this somehow related to the 2008 Olympic Games trickery?
H3LL, I'm 52 and I've been servicing copiers & printers since 1977.
I smoke, drink coffee & beer and I can still walk without assistance.
Those pansy scientists would be better off analyzing the effects of inhaling colour toner particles and it's affect on skin tone.
I figure that by the year 2020 ( when I plan to retire) my tan will probably resemble somewhere near processed black.
Everyone move to Canada. The air is so much cleaner here.
Doug (the invisible repair guy)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning