4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2007
There are some problems with your comment:
A comment is required, in addition to a title.
I remember those from 1968. I was 14 years old at the time. Never tried it again.
Is this somehow related to the 2008 Olympic Games trickery?
H3LL, I'm 52 and I've been servicing copiers & printers since 1977.
I smoke, drink coffee & beer and I can still walk without assistance.
Those pansy scientists would be better off analyzing the effects of inhaling colour toner particles and it's affect on skin tone.
I figure that by the year 2020 ( when I plan to retire) my tan will probably resemble somewhere near processed black.
Everyone move to Canada. The air is so much cleaner here.
Doug (the invisible repair guy)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS