4 posts • joined Thursday 2nd August 2007 02:11 GMT
I remember those from 1968. I was 14 years old at the time. Never tried it again.
H3LL, I'm 52 and I've been servicing copiers & printers since 1977.
I smoke, drink coffee & beer and I can still walk without assistance.
Those pansy scientists would be better off analyzing the effects of inhaling colour toner particles and it's affect on skin tone.
I figure that by the year 2020 ( when I plan to retire) my tan will probably resemble somewhere near processed black.
Everyone move to Canada. The air is so much cleaner here.
Doug (the invisible repair guy)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers