4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2007
There are some problems with your comment:
A comment is required, in addition to a title.
I remember those from 1968. I was 14 years old at the time. Never tried it again.
Is this somehow related to the 2008 Olympic Games trickery?
H3LL, I'm 52 and I've been servicing copiers & printers since 1977.
I smoke, drink coffee & beer and I can still walk without assistance.
Those pansy scientists would be better off analyzing the effects of inhaling colour toner particles and it's affect on skin tone.
I figure that by the year 2020 ( when I plan to retire) my tan will probably resemble somewhere near processed black.
Everyone move to Canada. The air is so much cleaner here.
Doug (the invisible repair guy)
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids