2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
I'd never hunt for Amazon drones using a firearm! That's silly.
I'd use a Tesla coil.
Auturun == leaving your doors unlocked
>>Why is it "thick" to not disable autorun?
Because it implies utter and complete trust that anything you connect to your computer (CD/USB/DVD/What have you) is harmless.
It would be trivial for me to create a CD that would run rampant on your system, delete any number of files (or worse yet, scramble them just a *little* bit so you wouldn't suspect), install spyware, keyloggers, any other malware you can imagine. Autorun makes it simple.
My suggestion: Don't be so trusting. Don't leave your doors unlocked, don't put your keys under the mat, and disable autorun.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...