2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
I'd never hunt for Amazon drones using a firearm! That's silly.
I'd use a Tesla coil.
Auturun == leaving your doors unlocked
>>Why is it "thick" to not disable autorun?
Because it implies utter and complete trust that anything you connect to your computer (CD/USB/DVD/What have you) is harmless.
It would be trivial for me to create a CD that would run rampant on your system, delete any number of files (or worse yet, scramble them just a *little* bit so you wouldn't suspect), install spyware, keyloggers, any other malware you can imagine. Autorun makes it simple.
My suggestion: Don't be so trusting. Don't leave your doors unlocked, don't put your keys under the mat, and disable autorun.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait