2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
I'd never hunt for Amazon drones using a firearm! That's silly.
I'd use a Tesla coil.
Auturun == leaving your doors unlocked
>>Why is it "thick" to not disable autorun?
Because it implies utter and complete trust that anything you connect to your computer (CD/USB/DVD/What have you) is harmless.
It would be trivial for me to create a CD that would run rampant on your system, delete any number of files (or worse yet, scramble them just a *little* bit so you wouldn't suspect), install spyware, keyloggers, any other malware you can imagine. Autorun makes it simple.
My suggestion: Don't be so trusting. Don't leave your doors unlocked, don't put your keys under the mat, and disable autorun.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars