2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
I'd never hunt for Amazon drones using a firearm! That's silly.
I'd use a Tesla coil.
Auturun == leaving your doors unlocked
>>Why is it "thick" to not disable autorun?
Because it implies utter and complete trust that anything you connect to your computer (CD/USB/DVD/What have you) is harmless.
It would be trivial for me to create a CD that would run rampant on your system, delete any number of files (or worse yet, scramble them just a *little* bit so you wouldn't suspect), install spyware, keyloggers, any other malware you can imagine. Autorun makes it simple.
My suggestion: Don't be so trusting. Don't leave your doors unlocked, don't put your keys under the mat, and disable autorun.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests