8 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
On T-Mobile's own page...
"You won't find more minutes for £30. Guaranteed. Based on a comparison of the set number of UK network anytime inclusive minutes offered by the other 4 networks (O2, Orange, Vodafone and 3) in their SIM only, 12 and 18 month plans for new customers. Our comparison excludes any promotional offers from the other 4 networks."
Maybe they are saying you can't get more minutes for EXACTLY £30...
Plus it won't extend to customers of existing networks who get resigned. Remember the networks try to keep you!
If Microsoft didn't issue security fixes, and you had your computer hacked or information stolen, or worst, put up for other people to see, then you'll be the first to complain!
Paris? Well didn't she get hacked on a Windows device?
Is it just me or...
Is this phrase just plain wrong?
"Steve Ballmer still wants to swallow Jerry Yang."
And the Paris angle? Well... need I say more?
The hoodie is mine...
Could this mean that they'll be called Liquid Glass Displays and people who buy them advised that "this product has the ability to move over time."
Is it me or the logo at the top look like the M for Motorola?
Surely an asteroid devastating France wouldn't be normally a bad thing?
RE: the IT angle
Nah, could have been a dirt devil
Does this mean that if you cancel your 18 month contract with TalkTalk, you then have £9.99 x Rest of contract with Setanta to pay?
So it would be an extra £160? Ouch!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...