8 posts • joined Wednesday 1st August 2007 19:09 GMT
On T-Mobile's own page...
"You won't find more minutes for £30. Guaranteed. Based on a comparison of the set number of UK network anytime inclusive minutes offered by the other 4 networks (O2, Orange, Vodafone and 3) in their SIM only, 12 and 18 month plans for new customers. Our comparison excludes any promotional offers from the other 4 networks."
Maybe they are saying you can't get more minutes for EXACTLY £30...
Plus it won't extend to customers of existing networks who get resigned. Remember the networks try to keep you!
If Microsoft didn't issue security fixes, and you had your computer hacked or information stolen, or worst, put up for other people to see, then you'll be the first to complain!
Paris? Well didn't she get hacked on a Windows device?
Could this mean that they'll be called Liquid Glass Displays and people who buy them advised that "this product has the ability to move over time."
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire