2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
Probably £50+ and March? I mean, we are usually the back of the queue....
That is pretty good going from Medion, and from Tesco, the price isn't too bad considering the spec. Make it an 86.xx series card and i would gladly recommend this to one and all, AFAIK it is an E6750 under the bonnet, so DDR3 support, as long as the board supports it aswell, hopefully there won't be too many proprietary parts, bundle it with a nice sized monitor (which are also getting cheaper) and you're good to go for some Vista related shenanigans!
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great