2 posts • joined Wednesday 1st August 2007 15:36 GMT
That is pretty good going from Medion, and from Tesco, the price isn't too bad considering the spec. Make it an 86.xx series card and i would gladly recommend this to one and all, AFAIK it is an E6750 under the bonnet, so DDR3 support, as long as the board supports it aswell, hopefully there won't be too many proprietary parts, bundle it with a nice sized monitor (which are also getting cheaper) and you're good to go for some Vista related shenanigans!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones