2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2007
Probably £50+ and March? I mean, we are usually the back of the queue....
That is pretty good going from Medion, and from Tesco, the price isn't too bad considering the spec. Make it an 86.xx series card and i would gladly recommend this to one and all, AFAIK it is an E6750 under the bonnet, so DDR3 support, as long as the board supports it aswell, hopefully there won't be too many proprietary parts, bundle it with a nice sized monitor (which are also getting cheaper) and you're good to go for some Vista related shenanigans!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards