3 posts • joined 30 Jul 2007
There is no 65nm GPU for the XBOX 360 yet.
All HDMI XBOX 360s are either 'Zephyr' motherboard (as first seen in the Elite) with 90nm CPU and GPU, or the 'Falcon' motherboard (with 65nm CPU and 90nm GPU, as seen in newer Elites and Premium/Pros, and most probably in the new Arcade).
The 65nm GPU boards ('Jasper') are not due out until August 2008:
Re: electro safety
"Instead he needs to change all his electrical fuses for tinfoil or copper wire. That stops electrical stuff from cutting out."
I've always wanted to go into a hardware shop and ask where the ten amp nails are located...
I suspect that the result of all this (at least in the short term) will be the same Linksys products will continue to remain on the market, but now they'll have a Cisco logo only (as opposed to the dual branding that they now have). I expect that support will also continue for Linksys products - this seems to me to be an exercise in marketing efficiency, rather than promoting two separate brands and the marketing dollars required for both, they just have to promote one brand to reach customers across all sectors.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise