1 post • joined 30 Jul 2007
Urm, some of this isn't the future
My Ford S-MAX can already adjust cabin temperature, phone home, change radio stations/cd and a whole host of other things with spoken voice commands. Admittedly it's not 'conversational English' but even so.
Even the lowly Fiesta can be specced with such an option. Maybe IBM are used to less advanced, more bargain-basement, poorly-engineered cars from Detroit... ;o)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8