5 posts • joined 30 Jul 2007
If this thing is going to sit on top of your sub, pinging away with active sonar, wouldn't it be rather trivial to send out a scuba diver with a mine to attach to it? You could then program this to detonate when the frigate got tired of tracking you and got, say, 100 miles away.
I admit it would take balls of steel to carry on the rest of your tour with a live mine above your heads, but it sounds like it could be a plan.
It is factually accurate, as well as sounding a bit creepy.
The other one was me...
...and I've got the video to prove it!
The ID card
It's amusing that even Google with all it's technical know-how is aware of the problems with one big database containing eveything about a person, yet the government with it's reputation of I.T. cock-ups want to do exactly this....
can I still have...
FI57 ING then?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS