5 posts • joined 30 Jul 2007
If this thing is going to sit on top of your sub, pinging away with active sonar, wouldn't it be rather trivial to send out a scuba diver with a mine to attach to it? You could then program this to detonate when the frigate got tired of tracking you and got, say, 100 miles away.
I admit it would take balls of steel to carry on the rest of your tour with a live mine above your heads, but it sounds like it could be a plan.
It is factually accurate, as well as sounding a bit creepy.
The other one was me...
...and I've got the video to prove it!
The ID card
It's amusing that even Google with all it's technical know-how is aware of the problems with one big database containing eveything about a person, yet the government with it's reputation of I.T. cock-ups want to do exactly this....
can I still have...
FI57 ING then?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?