5 posts • joined 30 Jul 2007
If this thing is going to sit on top of your sub, pinging away with active sonar, wouldn't it be rather trivial to send out a scuba diver with a mine to attach to it? You could then program this to detonate when the frigate got tired of tracking you and got, say, 100 miles away.
I admit it would take balls of steel to carry on the rest of your tour with a live mine above your heads, but it sounds like it could be a plan.
It is factually accurate, as well as sounding a bit creepy.
The other one was me...
...and I've got the video to prove it!
The ID card
It's amusing that even Google with all it's technical know-how is aware of the problems with one big database containing eveything about a person, yet the government with it's reputation of I.T. cock-ups want to do exactly this....
can I still have...
FI57 ING then?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market