3 posts • joined 27 Jul 2007
3 & T-Mobile
@Bill Cumming It will mean to get T-Mobile & 3 Coverage. You can pick what provider you want to use.
Personally i think its a great move by T-Mobile. They already offer the faster b/band & best 3G Coverage, this will only make them stronger
Have O2 removed the price listing already?? Saw it last night, but this morning there is no price!!! O2 cock-up??
Originally thought to be a Korea-only model and bearing more than a slight resemblance to LG’s Prada handset, the P520 (pictured) is still shrouded in secrecy. But we can exclusively reveal that it will be coming to the hands of European tech freaks – let’s just hope that includes us plucky Brits.
The details gleaned from Samsung’s French site reveal that the P520 will come flaunting a 3MP camera, touchscreen, a microSD slot and an extremely thin profile. It’s also rumoured to offer Wi-Fi, EDGE, A2DP Bluetooth and 50MB of internal memory.
Watch out iPhone, there’s another one on your back.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED