1 post • joined 27 Jul 2007
* This company has a product that will revolutionize the market and are actually claiming to have a laptop that is cheaper than OLPC? They even claim to make money on the business.
* The businesses that are supposed to handle shipping to consumers as well as service were not aware of Medison until a few days ago.
* On their web they claim that VAT and shipping is not included in the price, but in forums the frontman is claiming the opposite.
* All 6 companies under the Medison-name that has been registered in sweden since 1996 has gone bankrupt, but on the site they claim 11 successful years.
* On the site they claim to have factories in Bazil and later on they deny it.
* They have sold this laptop since march in sweden, for a price of 450$ and all who claims to have placed orders are still waiting for delivery.
* When they released info about their fantastic prize they had a lot of banners from partners on their site, banners that has been pulled by companies who say that they have nothing to do with Medison.
* Founder has no income, no capial and no real estate
* Why advertize Windows Live Messenger on a site for a laptop that only ships with Linux?
* Why launch this during the time in Sweden where all is more or less closed due to vacation and almost nothing can be verified?
* Howcome a smalltime swede claims to be able to make this venture possible and even financially viable when Asus cannot?
* All this adds up to very good reason to be careful
Sadly Swedish mainstream media has reported that this is viable and many unsuspecting Mr & Mrs Swede is placing orders. Forums all over are claiming this is a scam and media refuses to change their view on this, thus luring more and more to give this scammers money.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab