1 post • joined 26 Jul 2007
Bush and Al-Qaeda are one
The problem with a war on terrorism is that polititions like Bush, and Hitler just use the terorrists to push thier own selfish, greedy, violent, and deluded agenda. Bush needed a foe to start the WWIII that his handlers planned on making billions of dollars on, but all he had to work with was a small band of CIA created thugs with box cutters. Bush is guilty of the worse kind of treason because he has fought this war for Al-Qaeda up till now in order to push us into a WWIII that only rich war profiteers and Israel can really appriciate. Is Halliburton winning its war in Iraq?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait