1 post • joined 26 Jul 2007
Bush and Al-Qaeda are one
The problem with a war on terrorism is that polititions like Bush, and Hitler just use the terorrists to push thier own selfish, greedy, violent, and deluded agenda. Bush needed a foe to start the WWIII that his handlers planned on making billions of dollars on, but all he had to work with was a small band of CIA created thugs with box cutters. Bush is guilty of the worse kind of treason because he has fought this war for Al-Qaeda up till now in order to push us into a WWIII that only rich war profiteers and Israel can really appriciate. Is Halliburton winning its war in Iraq?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads