3 posts • joined 26 Jul 2007
@ It's articles like this...
I aint seen this in ages - i can't believe I have found a concealed reference to Look Around You!! Whoever you are, you are LEGENDARY!
@Of course they are impressed
The point is its a really bad rate of return on investment - they have always been a company with absoloutly crap return for money. 15% is whats expected, and i would be suprised if investors will want to keep money in a company with 4% returns. Whats the reasoning behind that? Owning 10% stock won't make a difference - yes, $7.8million is a lot, but no, its still not impressive.
Woah, the sheer feeling of brilliance I have at owning the last model Powerbook G5... woot (and yes, i am a fan boy - music tech student =D)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away