3 posts • joined 26 Jul 2007
@ It's articles like this...
I aint seen this in ages - i can't believe I have found a concealed reference to Look Around You!! Whoever you are, you are LEGENDARY!
@Of course they are impressed
The point is its a really bad rate of return on investment - they have always been a company with absoloutly crap return for money. 15% is whats expected, and i would be suprised if investors will want to keep money in a company with 4% returns. Whats the reasoning behind that? Owning 10% stock won't make a difference - yes, $7.8million is a lot, but no, its still not impressive.
Woah, the sheer feeling of brilliance I have at owning the last model Powerbook G5... woot (and yes, i am a fan boy - music tech student =D)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things